In this layout with a picture of Liam, I used Kiwi Lane templates for the background. The die cuts were ones I had left over from some kits. I also made some of the round die cuts using embossing powder. I also have a picture of the jelly jars that I used to put my buttons in. My daughter gave me this idea of painting the lid and adding cabinet door knobs. I just happened to have these knobs underneath one of my beds.
As I said in my last post, I am using products that I already have. This layout # 2 is using leftover Christmas paper. I have now used all of the old Christmas paper that I have had for several years. It feels so good to use what has been stashed away.