Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My latest project was to decorate an old wreath that I had.  I wrapped fabric around the wreath and added flowers made from scraps of cardstock.  I used Spellbinders Spiral Blossom Four die cut to make the flowers.  Then I sprayed them with a craft sealer.  I also added a strip of green mesh rhinestones.

Thursday, March 21, 2013


My 4th layout is Audrey.  Not a very good picture of the layout.  At the bottom is a label with her name, but I didn't want to dispaly her name.  I used a Kiwi Lane template and some old paper.  The other pictures are of a small album that Carrie taught me how to make several years ago.  I don't know why it has taken me so long to finish.  I just matted the pictures with orange paper.  Was able to use many pictures of Chris and others.  I'm very happy with the result.