Tuesday, February 4, 2014

KiwiLane DT Doodles-2014 #3

Another sketch from KiwiLane.  I was able to use paper that I received in a warehouse box sale from "My Little Shoebox".  The collection is "Destination".  I don't think that this company is selling paper anymore but it sure is cute.  I received the warehouse box about a year ago and now I am determined to use it.  Here is the sketch:




This sketch was fun and of course every layout that I create, I learn something new.  I learned that when I use printed paper with the templates, that I might have patterns that will be upside down unless I am careful when cutting.  (I hope I remember this next time!)  I don't do perfection so I am still happy with this finished layout.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Great layout! It's so funny that you say you learned that from this sketch challenge. It seems that 2 of us learned that...My granddaughter almost had upside down cowgirl paper on her layout! Thankfully, I had lots of extra paper, and caught it before I stuck it together! lol

    ReplyDelete