Sunday, March 30, 2014

Home Sweet Home

Returned home Friday after spending 2 1/2 weeks with Wes and Les.  They brought a beautiful baby home to Liam and me on March 12.  His name is Ryder James.  I love being in their home because they always make me feel so welcomed.  The following 2 pictures are of our lovely youngest daughter, Leslie, our baby Ryder, our sweet son-in-law, Wes, and our big brother Liam:


Just had to show off this lovely family!  So on to some scrapbooking.
I made time today to enter my 2-page layout in the KiwiLane Basic Sketch #4.  The following is the sketch:



I had some My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose paper that I chose for this layout.  I didn't use any of my KiwiLane templates for this layout and I found that it took me longer to put it all together.  I had the time today, though.  Here is my layout:



No comments:

Post a Comment