Monday, March 3, 2014

KiwiLane DT Doodles #5

I have a grand-baby due on March 7th.  I have my bags packed and I am ready to see my new grandson, Ryder.  In the meantime, I had a sketch from KiwiLane that will be due next Sunday, so I wanted to finish before I received that exciting phone call that I am expecting any day now.  The following is the sketch:


I found a Basic Grey patterned paper that I had with dogs and thought that it would be an excellent choice for this page that included pictures of 2 of our grandsons helping me bathe our Travis.  The other papers used were ones I had in my stash. 


Although I try to be careful with the templates, I misplaced the tiny bracket templates and spent plenty of time trying to locate them.  I needed my husband to help me because often 'I look but don't see'.  Thankfully we found them. 

I had been wanting to use these pictures because it was a good, productive time with these grandsons.  I want them to learn to take care of others.

 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment